Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hello and good morning/afternoon to whoever is reading this!

  So I took a few years off of this blog and I’m back! A lot has changed since I last posted. Lots of twists and turns to this life! I’m going through somewhat of a journey right now myself along with my family and I wanted to kind of share some of my experiences I’ve had in this time and the ride I’ve had along the way. It has been crazy. That’s the best way I can put it. I hope that in this I’m able to help whoever reads this blog in the upcoming weeks or months and however long this ride goes! 

  I’ll be updating it as time goes on and sharing some things that changed my life recently. So don’t go anywhere! Unless I redirect you to some other facet of my crazy life lol. So stay tuned if your into stories involving near death experiences and things that open your eyes and new doors! God has been great to me and given me a new direction and new lease on life. Count your blessings! 

Ps. If your into photography. Definitely stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Yay your now showing up in my reading list.
    I am looking forward to your photography.

    ReplyDelete